Next week I head off to TED Women, theme – “It’s about time.” (If you want to do in-person coaching in San Francisco, email me quickly because my schedule is firming up.) This week’s self-coaching is also, therefore, about time.
- What is most important to you: enjoying the present, being able to look back and feel happy with your achievements, or planning for a secure future?
- What do you spend most of your waking time doing? Is that activity the most important activity in your life, or just a default?
- How much time do you spend on your phone? Does it feel like the right amount of time?
- How much time do you think you have left in your life?
- Did you like these questions, or did they feel scary?