This is a general overview of what I do as a coach and a career consultant. If you’re interested in working with me, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to talk about rates, packages, and logistics.
I partner with my clients to help them achieve their truest potential and focus fully on the things that are most important to them. I use powerful questions, focused attention, and challenges to habitual thought processes to help clients find their brave.
- Mini-coaching: 15 minutes of high-speed coaching for people who want to test out the concept. (note – this is free!)
- Single coaching sessions: For clients who aren’t ready to commit to a longer coaching relationship, I provide single portions of coaching by phone or skype. A single session lasts from 45-60 minutes. Useful for clients who need to think through a single issue or decision. I prefer not to do single sessions – it doesn’t give us time to get to real change. But sometimes one call really is just all you need.
- Multiple-session: I provide multiple sessions of coaching by phone or skype over three to six months, and am available by email as needed. Useful for clients who are taking on new responsibilities, facing major decisions, or know they need space to think through big ideas. We can design its structure together based on your needs.
- Annual coaching packages: For clients who want to make big changes to their lives, or solidify changes they have already launched. I am available by email or for quick phone calls as needed, and I provide four coaching sessions a month for one year.
- In-person coaching: I can travel to provide coaching in person, usually in daily sessions over 3-7 days.
I help people establish, develop, and transition into international development careers. Using a combination of coaching and mentoring approaches, I help clients identify skills and develop strategies to build satisfying careers in international development. This includes providing information on the current realities of international development work, researching and discussing possible employers, and reviewing resumes.
- Quick Chat: Do you have a few quick questions about international development? If I think I can easily answer them, we can do a brief skype or phone call. (note – this is free!)
- Single advisory sessions: Via phone or Skype. A single session lasts from 45-60 minutes. Useful for clients who need to think through a single issue or decision.