Note: If you desperately need coaching and can’t afford it, email me anyway. I have some pro bono hours set aside, and I want everyone who needs coaching to get it.
The coaching rate sheet:
I partner with my clients to help them achieve their truest potential and focus fully on the things that are most important to them. I use powerful questions, focused attention, and challenges to habitual thought processes to help clients find their brave.
- Mini-coaching: 15 minutes of high-speed coaching for people who want to test out the concept. Investment: Free
- Single coaching sessions: For clients who aren’t ready to commit to a longer coaching relationship, I provide single portions of coaching by phone or skype. A single session lasts from 45-60 minutes. Useful for clients who need to think through a single issue or decision. Investment: $155.
- Twelve-session: I provide twelve sessions of coaching by phone or skype over three to six months, and am available by email as needed. Useful for clients who are taking on new responsibilities, facing major decisions, or know they need space to think through big ideas. Investment: $1300.
- Annual coaching packages: For clients who want to make big changes to their lives, or solidify changes they have already launched. I am available by email or for quick phone calls as needed, and I provide four coaching sessions a month for one year. Investment: $4500.
- In-person coaching: I can travel to provide coaching in person, usually in daily sessions over 3-7 days. Contact me to discuss rates.
The career development rate sheet:
I help people establish, develop, and transition into international development careers. Using a combination of coaching and mentoring approaches, I help clients identify skills and develop strategies to build satisfying careers in international development. This includes providing information on the current realities of international development work, researching and discussing possible employers, and reviewing resumes.
- Quick Chat: Do you have a few quick questions about international development? If I think I can easily answer them, we can do a brief skype or phone call. Investment: none
- Single advisory sessions: Via phone or Skype. A single session lasts from 45-60 minutes. Useful for clients who need to think through a single issue or decision. Investment: $155.
- Twelve-session package: I provide four advisory sessions a month by phone or skype and am available by email as needed. Useful for clients who are taking on new responsibilities, facing major decisions, or know they need space to think through big ideas. Investment: $1300.
- Resume review: I examine a resume and provided written detailed comments on how it can be improved. This is not a rewrite – your resume has to come from you. I identify where you need to say more, and where you need to say less. Investment: $135
- Cover letter review: I examine your cover letter from the perspective of a hiring manager and let you know how can make a better case for yourself. Investment: $95
- Practice Interview: Via phone or skype. Usually takes about 70 minutes. We will do a full practice interview using questions I have asked when hiring people. Once the interview portion of the call is complete, I’ll offer detailed feedback on how to improve. Investment: $195